Quotation Question Worksheet
- TEXT OF QUOTATION REMEMBERED: (Use reverse if necessary)
- SUBJECT OF QUOTATION:
- Does it have to do with medicine, law, education, or some other field?
- Is it about marriage, children, sports, or other interest area?
- AUTHOR: Does your patron know the author? Have any guesses as to who the author might be?
- MEANING OR PARAPHRASE OF QUOTATION:
- From where does your patron remember it?
- Where was it heard or read?
- Be specific.
- POSSIBLE DATE:
- Does your patron have any idea of how old the quote might be?
- When did the patron hear it?
- ANY OTHER INFORMATION OR CLUES:
Go to Song Question Worksheet.
Back to Poetry Question Worksheet.
Back to Table of contents.
This page was updated December 2, 2003.