How-to-do-it Question Worksheet
- PROJECT: What does the patron want to make or do? It helps to be as specific as possible.
Example: The patron wants to make a loom. What kind and size loom is the patron building?
- PURPOSE: What is the use or purpose. What does or will the item do?
- CAPACITY OR SIZE (Example: a rocking horse for a child; a 2-ton trailer)
- SCALE: Is this for home use, or for a commercial application?
- MATERIALS to be used (Example: wood, plastic, metal, ...)
- LEVEL OF THE PATRON'S EXPERTISE (Example: beginning carpenter; experienced electrician).
- DIAGRAMS? Can the patron work from diagrams or pictures?
- KITS? Is the patron interested in information about kits or plans for sale?
Go to Poetry Question Worksheet.
Back to Vehicle Repair Worksheet.
Back to Table of Contents.
This page was updated on December 2, 2003.