Groups and Associations Question Worksheet
- What is the name of the group the patron is seeking?
- Is the patron sure of the name?
- What subject does the group deal with, or what subject is the patron seeking information about?
- Where did the patron hear of the group? (Be as specific as possible. For example: Time magazine, 7/23/90.)
- Exactly what does the patron want to know? Address? Telephone? Name of the officers?
- When did the patron hear of the group? Is it new? Has it been around a long time? Can you place any specific dates on when the patron is sure it existed?
Go to Personal Names Question Worksheet.
Back to Antiques and Collectibles Question Worksheet.
Back to Table of Contents.
This page was updated December 2, 2003.