Art Question Worksheet
- NAME OF THE ARTIST: What is the full name of the artist if known? If possible, include a copy of the signature or monogram.
- MEDIUM: What medium is the work in? Watercolor? Oil? Etching, engraving, lithograph?
- ORIGINAL WORK OR COPY? If not an original painting, please pay careful attention to the question above on medium.
- AGE: Does the patron have any idea of the age? If not, when and where did the patron acquire it?
- GEOGRAPHICAL AREA: Does the patron have any idea where the artist is from?
for example, Minnesota? England? South America?
- WHAT INFORMATION IS WANTED: Exactly what does the patron want to know?
- DESCRIPTION OF THE WORK: WHEN AT ALL POSSIBLE, INCLUDE A PHOTOGRAPH OF THE OBJECT.
Go to Antiques and Collectibles Question Worksheet.
Back to Song Question Worksheet.
Back to Table of Contents.
This page was updated December 2, 2003.