Retrieving Master List from Horizon
This procedure is
be used to retrieve the VIDEO/AUDIO/LARGE PRINT rotation master lists.
1. In Horizon double click on the
- Next, double click on the Report Missing Inventory option.
- You should see a Compound Search Window. This compound
search window will allow you to search for all packet materials by
collection code (alvrot/alarot/allgpt and location code (your library).
From this point select the SEARCH button at the bottom. Horizon will
generate a list of all materials form the rotation packets that are still
assigned to your location.
- At this point use the DISPLAY button at the bottom of the
window to add the copy field (this will show/add the packet number to the
- Then click on the SORT button at the bottom of the window.
- Click on the Title option for Video and Audio (this will
sort switch title to the first position). Click ok.
- Click on the Call no. option for Large Print (this will
sort the titles by genre, collection and cutter). Click ok.
- Items will be displayed in alphabetical order. Print list
if you do not have one.